What are cookies?
A cookie is any type of file or device that downloads into a user's terminal for the purpose of storing data that may be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for its installation.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal from a device or domain managed by the editor itself, from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Are those sent to the user's terminal from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained using the cookies.
According to the time period they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are the type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses their website. They are usually employed to store information that is only worth storing so as to provide the service requested by the user once (e.g. a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie where the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, lasting from a few minutes to several years.
According to purpose:
- Technical cookies: These allow users to browse websites, platforms or applications and use the different options or services on them, such as controlling data traffic and communication; identifying the session; accessing sections with restricted access; remembering the elements making up an order; carrying out the process of purchasing an order; requesting enrolment or participation in an event; using security elements during browsing; storing content for playing videos or sound, or sharing content on social networks.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
PROPIETARIO DE LA COOKIE
Gather anonymous information on users' browsing habits in order to collect statistical data relating to the number of visits received on the website
To delete cookies from your browser:
You can mkies through the browser installed on your device. The following links offer you information on the type of cookies installed, as well as how to block or delete them from your computer. Depending on the browser employed, you can use any of the following links: